Conditions of licence of Sales in Homeopathic
Licence in Form 20-C or 20-D shall be subject to the conditions stated therein and
to the following further conditions, namely:-
- The premises where the Homeopathic medicines are stocked for sale
or sold are maintained in a clean condition.
- The Sale of Homeopathic medicines shall be conducted under the supervision
of a person, competent to deal in Homeopathic medicines.
- The licensee shall permit an Inspector to inspect the premises and
furnish such information as he may require for ascertaining whether the provisions
of the Act and the Rules made thereunder have been observed.
- The licensee in Form 20-D shall maintain records of purchases and
sale of Homeopathic medicines containing alcohol together with names and addresses
of parties to whom sold.
- * The licensee in Form 20-C shall maintain records of purchases and
sale of Homeopathic medicines containing alcohol. No records of sale in respect
of Homeopathic potentised preparations in containers of 30 ml or lower capacity
and in respect of mother tinctures made up in quantities upto 60 ml, need be maintained.
- ** The license shall maintain an Inspection Book in Form 35 to enable
an inspector to record his impressions and the defects noticed.
* Ins.by S. O. 4816, dt.19.11.1969 (w.e.f. 6.12.1969)
** Ins.by GSR 331 (E), dt.8.5.1984 (w.e.f. 8.5.1984)